Born Social is an award winning, full service social media agency. We help brands think like David, not Goliath. This means our work is smart and effective.
To bridge the gap between strategy and content production, we’re looking for a big thinking Creative Strategist to come up with social-first creative ideas.
You will use your experience in content creation and understanding of the social landscape to come up with forward-thinking, social-first campaign and content ideas that work! Whether it’s for pitches or existing clients, you will work closely with our Strategy team to understand the business challenge we’re solving and how they’re suggesting we do that. Your job then is to come up with creative concepts to bring the strategy to life and oversee the process of briefing your vision into our team of in-house Creatives to produce.
This is a new role for us so if you like the sound of the above, want to join a fast growing, super ambitious agency and get the chance to shape your ways of working, keep reading!
Your Responsibilities will be:
- Translating strategy into effective creative ideas and briefs for pitch, project and campaign work.
- Managing creative execution of creative strategies and briefs.
- Working with Creative Director to shape what ‘thinking like David looks’ in our creative thinking.
- Producing thought leadership content on your areas of expertise.
- Contribution to Born Social improvement feeding-back insights from delivery and suggesting ways to develop Born Social’s product, processes and culture.
- Minimum of 3 years agency experience in a creative role, including experience in content creation
- A deep understanding of social media and how it can be harnessed for a variety of businesses
- A proven ability to come up with brilliantly creative and effective ideas for brands
- Awesome deck writing and presentation skills.
We really care about each other at Born Social and are constantly working on creating an environment where people can thrive both personally and professionally. Here are a few of the things we offer:
- Great responsibility from Day One - the opportunity to make a real difference
- Flexible holiday
- Every other Friday we all work from home or wherever we fancy
- Free breakfast, good coffee, every type of tea you can think of… and a well stocked beer and wine fridge for the end of the day
- Free library… Want a book we don’t have? We’ll order it!
- Free mental health support
- Personal annual learning & development budget
- Personal monthly wellbeing budget
- Competitive salary & end of year bonus
- Pension scheme
- Social by name, social by nature... We like hanging out with each other when it’s not all about work and love us some organised (and not so organised) fun!
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.