Senior Social Media Manager
Born Social are an award winning social media agency for businesses that want to think like David, not Goliath. For the last 7 years we've helped some of world's most exciting brands with social Strategy, Paid Media, Creative and Management. We’re a super ambitious team of almost 40 people (and we're just getting started) so need more awesome people to join us and play a key role our journey!
We’re growing fast so Maria, our Senior Social Media Manager, need someone to join her in leading our 11 brilliant Social Media Managers.
This job is wide and varied but ultimately, alongside a bit of your own client work, your objective is to ensure the Social Media Managers are well supported and have everything they need to do a brilliant job!
Hiring & onboarding - Forecast hiring, leading the interview process and teaching new starter everything they need to know to to their job.
Resource management - Ensuring team resource is used and time-tracked effectively.
Team operations - Creating, documenting and updating all Social Media Manager key processes and documents, using Google Drive.
Personal support of Social Media Managers - Ensuring each individual is well and thriving as whole person.
Performance management & professional development - Ensuring each individual performing well in their role and is working towards long term goals.
Contribution to Senior Team - Work with all Senior roles - Strategy, Creative and Paid Media - across the agency to lead and support all teams.
Salary ranging from £30- £35K.
You’ll need to be switched-on, creative, and confident - but also hungry to lead and develop the individuals within your team.
We’re looking for some who:
- Is a natural leader - the ability to inspire, motivate and grow the members of your team personally and professionally.
- Has agency experience - at least three years experience at a similar agency and knows ‘agency life’, from client work to internal processes.
- Organisation obsessed - you run a tight ship, swear by your tidy calendar and love a to do list.
- A passion for social media marketing - you use social a lot personally, but also go that step further and enjoy assessing the effectiveness of brands on social media, and seeing how it ties in with their wider marketing approach.
- Real drive and ambition - we are a growing team (40+ team members) and have ambitious plans for growth, so we’re after people that share this mindset. You will be eager to learn and accelerate your career.
We really care about each other here and are constantly working on creating an environment where people can thrive both personally and professionally. Here are a few of the things we offer:
- Great responsibility from Day One - the opportunity to make a real difference
- Flexible holiday (minimum 25 days)
- Every other Friday we all work from home or wherever we fancy
- Free breakfast, good coffee, every type of tea you can think of… and a well stocked beer and wine fridge for the end of the day
- Free library… Want a book we don’t have? We’ll order it!
- Free mental health support
- Personal annual learning & development budget
- Personal monthly wellbeing budget
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Social by name, social by nature... We like hanging out with each other when it’s not all about work and love us some organised (and not so organised) fun!
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.