Born Social are an award winning social media agency for businesses that want to think like David, not Goliath. For the last 7 years we've helped some of world's most exciting brands with social Strategy, Paid Media, Creative and Management. We’re a super ambitious team of over 40 people (and we're just getting started) so need more awesome people to join us and play a key role our journey!
We're looking to build a network of great freelance social Strategists to help us create leading strategy for our clients.
You’ll play a key role at the start of a client’s journey with Born Social. You’ll pore over the brief, dissect the problem and identify the opportunity - creating a social strategy with effectiveness right at its core. You’ll then be responsible for working with the Account Team, ensuring it gets delivered as intended.
- Developing a clear understanding of client’s business
- Conducting research, interviews, brainstorming sessions and workshops.
- Generating strong actionable insights.
- Performing competitive analysis, identifying opportunities in the landscape.
- Creating full Strategy documents, covering objectives, creative strategy and media strategy
- Pitching and presenting, at both new business stage and project delivery.
- Setting robust KPIs to measure effectiveness of the strategy
- Minimum of 3 years agency experience in a strategy or account planning role
- A deep understanding of social media and how it can be harnessed for a variety of businesses
- An understanding of various strategy + insight frameworks
- A proven ability to conduct in-depth research and develop actionable insights
- Solid deck writing and presentation skills.