Born Social are one of the UK’s leading social media agencies. We help Davids (not Goliaths) with social Strategy, Paid Media, Creative and Management. Proud winners of Best Social Media Agency at UK Agency Awards, we’re super ambitious team of 35 people and need more awesome people to join us and play a key part in our journey!
The size, breadth and complexity of the work we’re winning is increasing by the day. So, we’ve recently created a team of client servicing, project managing, social media loving gurus to lead account teams. The Account Directors.
As an Account Director you are ultimately responsible for the success and growth of your accounts. Your role is to ensure the strategy and scope of work (created by our Strategists) is delivered perfectly by the account teams you’re leading, which are made up of Social Media Managers, Creatives and Paid Media Managers.
The other part of the role is all about clients. Building strong, trusting relationships with key stakeholders, selling back in the valuable work we’ve done and scoping out and securing new opportunities.
In a nutshell, you are the linchpin between our clients, our Strategist and our account teams.
If you have 3+ years experience in the industry, in a client-facing role then this could be the perfect next step for you.
- Key client relationship holder with both immediate points of contact and other stakeholders.
- Project Management of strategy, scopes of work and account team resource.
- Leading account development strategy
- Writing and presenting report and pitch presentations
- Creation of scopes of work
- Contract negotiation
- 3+ years of agency experience in client services roles... delivering social strategies to interesting brands.
- Brilliantly personable… communication is the lifeblood of this role. Your passion must lie in working with people. You must have a natural ability to handle challenging situations and personalities with charm.
- A love for marketing and social media... you must be fascinated by brands, how they market themselves and use social media to do this. You will be naturally curious about the developments of digital and excited to try it out on your clients.
- Highly organised… Social is fast, there’s a lot of content and a lot of deadlines so a tight ship is a must.
- Results orientated... being ‘for Davids’ is about delivering great work that adds real value, so we never take our eyes off the ROI.
- Ambition to grow... you will be a large part of a growing company that’s constantly adapting to the ever evolving world of social. We need people who push for progress, and seize opportunity.
We really care about each other here and are constantly working on creating an environment where people can thrive both personally and professionally. Here are a few of the things we offer:
- Great responsibility from Day One - the opportunity to make a real difference
- Flexible holiday (minimum 25 days)
- Every other Friday we all work from home or wherever we fancy
- Free breakfast, good coffee, every type of tea you can think of… and a well stocked beer and wine fridge for the end of the day
- Free library… Want a book we don’t have? We’ll order it!
- Free mental health support
- Personal annual learning & development budget
- Personal monthly wellbeing budget
- Pension Scheme
- Social by name, social by nature... We like hanging out with each other when it’s not all about work and love us some organised (and not so organised) fun!
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.