Born Social are an award winning social media agency for businesses that want to think like David, not Goliath. For the last 7 years we've helped some of world's most exciting brands with social Strategy, Paid Media, Creative and Management. We’re a super ambitious team of almost 40 people (and we're just getting started) so need more awesome people to join us and play a key role our journey!
We’re building our Strategy team, and we’re looking for exceptional Strategists. Those who get their kicks from the thinking over the doing. Those who obsess over new technologies and emerging trends. Those who have a deep understanding of how social platforms work and how brands can drive tangible value from them. Those who actually get excited by a killer deck.
Our Strategists are unique in their ability to understand the inherent advantages of being a David, using them to create a Goliath-killing social strategy.
You’ll play a key role at the start of a client’s journey with Born Social. You’ll pore over the brief, dissect the problem and identify the opportunity - creating a social strategy with effectiveness right at its core. You’ll then be responsible for working with the Account Team, ensuring it gets delivered as intended.
You’ll report directly into the Strategy Director, and take total responsibility over your projects. We don’t specialise in any particular sector, meaning any given brief presents completely new challenges and opportunities.
Intrigued? Here’s the detail.
- Developing a clear understanding of client’s business environment and strategy
- Conducting research, interviews, brainstorming sessions and workshops.
- Generating strong actionable insights.
- Performing competitive analysis, identifying opportunities in the landscape.
- Keeping in tune with new behaviours, platforms, tools that are changing the landscape.
- Pitching and presenting, at both new business stage and project delivery.
- Setting robust KPIs to measure effectiveness of the strategy
- Writing case studies and awards entries, proving effectiveness of our work.
- Leading on internal education and defining best social practice.
- Creating thought leadership content to position Born Social as industry leaders
- Minimum of 3 years agency experience in a strategy or account planning role
- A deep understanding of social media and how it can be harnessed for a variety of businesses
- An understanding of various strategy + insight frameworks
- A proven ability to conduct in-depth research and develop actionable insights
- Solid deck writing and presentation skills.
We really care about each other at Born Social and are constantly working on creating an environment where people can thrive both personally and professionally. Here are a few of the things we offer:
- Great responsibility from Day One - the opportunity to make a real difference
- Flexible holiday (minimum 25 days)
- Every other Friday we all work from home or wherever we fancy
- Free breakfast, good coffee, every type of tea you can think of… and a well stocked beer and wine fridge for the end of the day
- Free library… Want a book we don’t have? We’ll order it!
- Free mental health support
- Personal annual learning & development budget
- Personal monthly wellbeing budget
- Competitive Salary (+Annual Bonus)
- Pension Scheme
- Social by name, social by nature... We like hanging out with each other when it’s not all about work and love us some organised (and not so organised) fun!
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.