Born Social are one of the UK’s leading social media agencies. We are a full-service social media agency for business that think like David, not Goliath - delivering strategy, creative, media and social media management. Proud winners of Best Social Media Agency at UK Agency Awards, we’re super ambitious team of 35 people and need more awesome people to join us and play a key part in our journey!
We’re growing fast and we’ve decided it’s time for an outstanding Operations Manager to come in take ownership of our resource and systems to help us scale.
Your objective is to manage our processes and resource like-a-boss to achieve maximum clarity and efficiency across our five account teams (Strategists, Account Directors, Social Media Managers, Paid Media Managers & Creatives). To do this you will need to work closely with all the teams across the business, including the Director and Senior Team.
Core responsibilities will be:
- Shaping, documenting and implementing the way work flows through the agency, aligning all core systems across teams.
- Management of resource, ways of working and output on key accounts.
- Managing resource across account teams via account allocation and hiring timelines.
- Ownership of hiring and the hiring process for all account roles, working with Senior team to roles are filled on time with the best candidates.
- Analysing and reporting on utilisation of resource and systems across account teams, and efficiencies made.
- Management of technology and software, exploring opportunities to create IP of our own.
- Analysing time tracking data against scopes of work, reporting and solving consistent inaccuracies.
- Champion of change… Social media is forever evolving so we need to update our ways of working constantly and that excited excites you!
- Brilliant listener… Good decisions require insight and insight comes from observing and listening to what’s going on around you.
- Efficiency hacker… You hate wasting time and are a pro at creating time saving solutions.
- Organisation obsessed… You love making a plan, communicating a plan, project managing a plan and reporting on the (impressive) results.
- Pride in your work... You see every bit of work as a reflection of you. You take real pride in what you deliver and pay close attention to detail.
- Real drive and ambition... You will be a large part of a small but growing company and we need people who have a growth mindset and the work ethic to get there.
- Full of initiative... You’re enterprising and eager to play a key role in shaping and growing Born Social, proactively looking for opportunities to lead on.
We really care about each other here and are constantly working on creating an environment where people can thrive both personally and professionally. Here are a few of the things we offer:
- Great responsibility from Day One - the opportunity to make a real difference
- Flexible holiday (minimum 25 days)
- Every other Friday we all work from home or wherever we fancy
- Free breakfast, good coffee, every type of tea you can think of… and a well stocked beer and wine fridge for the end of the day
- Free library… Want a book we don’t have? We’ll order it!
- Free mental health support
- Personal annual learning & development budget
- Personal monthly wellbeing budget
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Social by name, social by nature... We like hanging out with each other when it’s not all about work and love us some organised (and not so organised) fun!
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.