Social Media Manager
Born Social are one of the UK’s leading social media agencies. We help Davids (not Goliaths) with social Strategy, Paid Media, Creative and Management. Proud winners of Best Social Media Agency at UK Agency Awards, we’re super ambitious team of 35 people and need more awesome people to join us and play a key part in our journey!
We’re growing fast and taking on new clients every week, so we’re looking for another Social Media Manager to jump on board and hit the ground running.
This job is wide and varied. As a Social Media Manager your objective is to turn strategy into reality and successfully manage all social media output for your clients. If it’s going live, it’s your bag!
You work closely with your clients and account teams, which are made up of Creatives, Paid Media Managers and Account Directors to ensure the right things are being posted at the right time. As the person that controls everything that’s going on any one account, you’ll also produce insightful reports for clients so they know about all the great stuff we’ve been doing.
- Implementing social media strategy in line with the scope of work
- Daily communication with clients and account teams to meet all briefs and deadlines
- Content management, approving creative & scheduling content
- Influencer management, scouting effective partnerships and making them happen
- Community management, strategically managing all communication on the social platforms we’re managing
- Paid Media management, briefing the paid team and boosting content
- Monthly and Quarterly Reports, including data analysis
- Brilliantly personable… communication is the lifeblood of our business. Your passion must lie in working with people. You must have a natural ability to handle challenging situations and personalities with charm.
- A love for brands and social media... you must be fascinated by brands, how they market themselves and use social media to do this. You will be naturally curious about the developments of the digital world and be excited about its potential.
- Experience working with social media... a minimum of one year is required.
- Pride in your work... we treat our clients brands as our own and are meticulous about our approach. You will have real pride in what you deliver and always strive for perfection.
- Real drive and ambition... you will be a large part of a small company constantly adapting to the ever growing world of social, and we need people who have the mindset of growth as well as the ambition to get there.
- Initiative... You will be enterprising and eager to learn and accelerate your career by playing a key role in building the business.
We really care about each other here and are constantly working on creating an environment where
people can thrive both personally and professionally. Here are a few of the things we offer:
- Great responsibility from Day One - the opportunity to make a real difference
- Flexible holiday (minimum 25 days)
- Every other Friday we all work from home or wherever we fancy
- Free breakfast, good coffee, every type of tea you can think of… and a well stocked beer and wine fridge for the end of the day
- Free library… Want a book we don’t have? We’ll order it!
- Free mental health support
- Personal annual learning & development budget
- Personal monthly wellbeing budget
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Social by name, social by nature... We like hanging out with each other when it’s not all about work and love us some organised (and not so organised) fun!
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.